Time to cowboy up and come on down to the 11th Annual Falling Cow Country Wine Festival at Lake Chelan Winery on Saturday, June 16th! We’ve got tons of fun for the whole family including plenty of kids activities, crafts, and a special raffle for both kids and adults. Also enjoy live music & dancing, photo booth fun, snacks, games and activities galore! The Tasting Room will be open for tastings, so don’t worry about gettin’ thirsty. When you work up an appetite, grab a table at the BBQ in the Vineyard. If you come for no other reason then to see Helicopter Dale and his “falling” parachute cows, you won’t be disappointed!
- Entrance Fee
- Commemorative Button
- Falling Cow Plastic Wine Tumbler
- First chance to taste the Falling Cow Wines
- Live Music & Dancing
- Kids Activities
- Cow Drop from Helicopter (weather dependent)
- Raffle Prizes
- Photo booth
This year we’re switching things up a bit and offering tickets in the form of buttons! Up until the day of the event, purchase your button for a reduced price and skip the line at registration.
You can purchase your buttons at the Tasting Bar, or give us a call at (509) 687-9463 Option 3.
- Please pick up your buttons prior to the event to expedite the entrance line.
- Button sales are Non-Refundable. Turns out you can’t make it? Give yours to a friend or family member!
- Must have button with you to enter the event. Receipts will not be accepted and we won’t be able to look it up in our records. Thank you for understanding!
dress the part
Time to rustle up your cowboy hats, boots, and checkered shirts! We encourage you to dress in your Western best to get everyone in the mood to party, Falling Cow style.
Also keep an eye out for all kinds of Falling Cow fun, including brand new T-Shirts, hats, coasters, totes, stickers, and MORE! Most of these will be available to purchase before the event so you can come decked out in exclusive Falling Cow gear.