We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Director to be responsible for managing all Food and Beverage operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all food and beverage orders, coordinate and plan for all event food and beverage needs, staffing and training for two restaurants and responsible for managing the financial side of the restaurant business.
The goal of this position is to maximize efficiency in all areas of the restaurants and boost sales and revenue through strong food cost management, menu planning, customer satisfaction and employee training and engagement.
- Full Time
- Manage all Food and Beverage and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Oversee and coordinate large group and event food and beverage requirements
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead Food and Beverage teams by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to General Manager regarding sales results and productivity
- Food and Beverage Management: 3 years
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with Food and Beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field