Tasting Bar Associate
We are looking for talented, warm and welcoming people who share our passion for wine in the Lake Chelan Valley.
The primary function of this position is to promote and sell wines through consistent visitor education and world-class customer service.
Currently we are seeking Tasting Room Associates for part time and seasonal openings. The role of the Tasting Room Associate is to provide the highest level of customer service and a memorable Chelan Valley wine experience for their visitors.
- Part Time/Seasonal
- Demonstrate an awareness of and commitment to meeting team sales goals.
- Create and execute an exclusive wine buying experience for each customer by understanding and confidently articulating the individuality of the wines in each area.
- Promote wine club development by signing up new members and creating a memorable customer experience for existing wine club members.
- Foster positive winery image by providing friendly, world-class service and hospitality.
- Communicate effectively with all staff members and supervisors.
- Foster self-development by taking initiative to increase sales and wine knowledge.
- Maintain, update and expand knowledge of viticulture, enology, and the winery by participating in educational opportunities offered by the winery and by outside sources.
- Retail experience in wine industry or similar related service business.
- MAST and Food Handlers permits required.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to the public.
- Familiarity with wines is preferred.
- Lift a 45 lb. case of wine on a regular basis.
- Often required to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for up to eight hours.
- Must be at least 21 years old.